My Shoe Smell – What can I do? Remedies and Treatments
|January 30, 2013||Posted by ali under Shoes|
My shoe smell
My shoe smell – What can I do? Is certainly the most common question asked by men of nowadays. If you are a sportsman, an office worker or an athlete, you must have experienced bad shoe smell when coming back home after doing hours of work. This happens particularly due to bacteria and sweat present inside your shoes. They do not allow your feet to breathe as they should be; which results in bad shoe smell.
If you are one of those who suffer from bad shoe smell, then here are some quick tips which will surely help you out.
My Shoe Smell what can I do? – 7 quick tips:
Deodorize with baking soda:
- Sprinkle it in your shoes every night.
- Clap your shoes before putting them on, to get rid of access powder.
- It will help you to minimize bad shoe smell.
Air the shoes out in the Sun:
- After coming home, must place your shoes out in air.
- Some athletes persist in placing shoes in freezer for the killing of bacteria. But placing shoes in freezer is not a sanity choice, so I won’t recommend you to do so.
Never use Low quality synthetic socks and shoes:
- Don’t wear synthetic socks and shoes.
- It is difficult for feet to breathe under synthetic material.
- Synthetic socks and shoes cannot absorb sweat.
- Bacteria breeds in sweat causing an unpleasant smell.
- Try to wear cotton socks.
- They help your feet to breathe.
- It reduces the growth of bacteria.
Usage of Running socks:
- Running socks are best for the prevention of unpleasant smell.
- They are made with moisture wicking ability.
- They help in keeping your feet dry.
- They are comfortable for running, jogging and sportsman ship.
Usage of Anti-bacterial soap and Antiperspirant spray:
- Usage of Anti-bacterial soap and Antiperspirant spray is useful in getting rid of bad shoe smell.
- Wash your feet with Anti-bacterial soap before putting socks on.
- Must dry your feet before wearing shoes.
Usage of Foot powder (Odor-Eaters):
- Usage of foot powder can help in decreasing foot odor.
- You have to sprinkle it inside your shoes.
- It has activated charcoals that absorb moisture and unpleasant smell.
Usage of deodorant:
- Buy a deodorant that is meant only for your feet (don’t use it on any other part of your body).
- Usage of deodorant can remarkably decrease the intensity of smelling shoes.
- Apply it in every morning.
Hope you have enjoyed our guide “Bad shoe smell what can I do?”
Kindly COMMENT how the guide “Bad shoe smell what can I do?” was, and share your experience with us. Your COMMENT plays vital role in providing best of the best information.